Friday, May 05, 2006

heaven or hell

What does it feel like to die, my dear?
How does it feel to die?

As I stare at my bedroom ceiling,
I ask myself

What would it be like to leave all the trouble,
To leave all the pain,
To leave all the torture

What would it be like to leave behind your lies,
Your boss' bossy voice
Your sister's suicidal thoughts
Your financial problems
Or your non-exsistent loving partner?

What does it feel like to die, my dear?
How does it feel to die?

What would it be like to put an end
To all your sorrow
To all your fears
To all the nightmares
To all the earthly evil ever imaginable...

I keep on staring at my bedroom ceiling,
Lying on this dead-cold floor.

Do you hear me, my dear?
What does it feel like to die?

Is there a heaven?
Is there hell,
And is there a light after the tunnel in between?
Is there salvation?
Is there more of pain,
And is there still a twitch of memory left in your non-earthly brain?

Do you still remember all the moments we shared?
All the fights,
All the love,
All the happiness and adventure...

Could you still remember all the treasures we had?
The places we went to
The food we ate
And the moments you held my hand?

Would you bother to remember me, my dear?
Make me smile,
Make me laugh,
Make my life complete.

I just want you to come back.

What does it feel like when you die?
How does it feel, my dear, how does it feel?

I lie here on my bedroom floor,
Touching your lovely hair,
Holding your hand
And at the ceiling my teary eyes stare...

Do you hear me, my dear?
I ask you how it feels
I hope though
That I didn't have to ask,
That I didn't have to reminisce,
That I didn't have to cry

How does it feel, my dear?
What is it like to die?

If even in my dreams you come back,
I'll never do it again...
Just come back.

And still I stare at the ceiling
Crying about what I have done
I'm so sorry,
That I even had to ask.

-+reish.04may06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home